What is Hypnosis?
The mind is comprised of two parts: the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. The conscious mind, which uses only 10% of our potential, is where we analyze, think, process, and plan. This is where our short-term memory is housed. The other 90% is the subconscious mind, where all memories are stored. Everything ever experienced is recorded here. The subconscious mind is the place of long-term memory, emotions and feelings, habit patterns, relationship patterns, addictions, creativity, spiritual connections, and intuition. Hypnosis is a deep state of relaxation where the subconscious mind can be directly accessed and brought into the conscious mind.  

What is Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy?
Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy is a much deeper process than regular hypnotherapy or talk therapy. Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy is conducted during a state of deep relaxation. It works in the subconscious mind to get underneath self-sabotaging patterns of behavior and agreements made in childhood that carry over and get stuck in adult life. The work is done in hypnotic state best described as a light trance. There is no possibility of implanting suggestions that the conscious mind does not agree to because the client is fully aware of his or her surroundings. The client and therapist interact with the goal of building a bridge between the subconscious and the conscious mind in order to effect life-long transformation. This is one of the most direct ways to re-program those internal tapes that play in the mind and control behavior. People emerge from these sessions feeling free of their inner judgment, shame, guilt, anger, grief, jealousy, abandonment, loneliness, and anxieties and more!

How many sessions are needed to resolve issues?
It depends on the level and depth of the issue. Sometimes only a single session is required, sometimes more. Sessions are typically about an hour and a half long.

Past Life Regression
Have you wondered how old patterns, blocks, and beliefs from past lives are impacting your life and holding you back from being all you can be? Through Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy, you can discover the connection past lives have to your life’s purpose in this reality. You will be empowered with a heightened awaress and understanding of self that can greatly improve your quality of life.

How much does Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy cost?
Single sessions are $185; a series of four sessions is $659.

Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy Client Testimonials
From Kathryn
For some reason, some unearthly reason, I am the calmest I have ever been!” Thatpervasive “I think I am worried out of my mind” feeling has been taken off to never never land!!! Pretty cool, don’t you think?! Whatever i have heaped onto myself since I was a wee one has now shifted and changed. I could not have done this without your guidance, direction, tapping on my forehead, and hearing Monkey digging her way to China. You may quote me. Thank you, Julianna. Love always, Kathryn

From Leanne
I have always been interested in the healing powers of hypnotherapy, so when Julianna offered recently this as part of her services, I immediately scheduled an appointment. I imagined being hypnotized as something close to light sleep, but it was nothing like that. It was more of a guided meditation in a semi-conscious state that allowed me to listen to and hear instructions from Julianna while responding with intelligible answers to her questions. I went back to the age of five and an event that molded and affected the way I lived most of my childhood, teenage and young adult years. I was able to better understand my past and some of the obstacles I had faced without knowing why. I felt a great release with the understanding, finally, of what had happened, why, and how I could now deal with it.

Additionally, the next day, I continued to have breakthroughs and insight into current-day struggles with which I am dealing. Answers and revelations came seemingly out of nowhere, as I once again was able to piece things together and construct a strategy for moving on in my life.
To anyone who is interested in a deep and meaningful way of getting to some root issues of the problems you may be facing today, I would highly suggest trying hypnotherapy with Julianna. You will not be disappointed.

*All services that are paid for are non-refundable and courses must be completed within 8 weeks of the first session* 

CWJ7